On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
1 micron absolute filter media
Our Next Generation filter media provides superior filtration, cleaning contamination in fuels and oils down to 1 micron absolute. With its universal fitting the filter element can be inserted into our stainless steel filter housings for clean and dry fuel and oil in no time and capable of guaranteeing ISO cleanliness 14/12/10 or better.
This cartridge has been designed to fit into all Filtertechnik stainless steel filter housings and our extensive range of oil & fuel filtration systems. Our filter media and cartridge design meets the highest levels of quality and incorporates a crush-protective centre tube to ensure durability and performance in the toughest applications.
Filtertechnik have been supplying filters for fuel and oil applications to a wide range of industries over the years. We pride ourselves in supplying the best filter media no matter what the application. Our latest 1 micron absolute filter media is a market leader, able to remove particulate contamination down to 1 micron absolute in a wide range of fuels and oils. The filter has six layers providing maximum efficiency and dirt-holding capacity with minimal pressure drop. The filter media can operate within pressures of 150psi making it suitable for filtering hydraulic fluid in power machinery.
- Cleans a wide range of fuels & oils down to 1 micron absolute
- Dirt holding capacity of 509 grams
- Universal design means it is compatible with all of our standard fuel polishing systems Available from stock for immediate delivery
- Crush protective centre tube for maximum protection
- Hydraulic applications Data Centres
- Fuel Polishing systems
- Oil Filtration systems
- Oil & Fuel refineries
- Tank Farms
- Stand-by Power Generation Petrochemical