On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, email@example.com
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, email@example.com
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Multi Filter Housings - Stainless Steel
Process Filter Housings - Multi Filter Stainless Steel Housings
These multi filter housings are designed for huge cleanup of oils, fuels and process fluids.
From 2-20 inserts are fitted into one housing and can give a flow rate of up to 10,000 l/min.
- Flow rates of up to 10,000 l/min achievable
- Choose from 2 – 20 round bag filter housings
- Available in Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- Designed for general-purpose liquid applications
- Rated at up to 10 bar and up to 110°C
- O-ring closure seal provides positive sealing
- Dished bottom end to allow full draining of housing
Contact us for more information.
- Positive bag seating mechanism
- Robust insert support basket assembly fabricated for extra strength
- Wide range of options available for connection sizes and types and materials of construction
- Bolted style closures
- Rated at 10 bar liquid, 4.5 bar gas
- PED Compliance - CE marked
- Naturally coalescing - remove free water from oils and fuels
- Minimise risk of seal bypass
- Integral vent to aid efficient filter change-out
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Conventional dished end to aid clean-down
- Each housing hydrostatically pressure tested