On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, email@example.com
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, email@example.com
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
OTU-4 Fuel Polishing System - 200 L/MIN (12,000 HR)
The latest in the series of On Tank Units with a stronger flow rate of 200 L/min and with triple stage filtration, large volumes of stored fuel can be cleaned and ready for use in no time. The On Tank polishing unit is floor mounted and fitted inside a GRP weather proof enclosure.
High capacity particulate filtration principals are again expertly incorporated to ensure removal of solid and bacterial contamination down to 18/16/13 or better. Water is also removed with the unparalleled performance of Filtasorb2 cells, removing all free water and 99.9% of entrained water to an incredible 100ppm.
- Compact floor mounted unit
- GRP weather proof frame
- Flow rates of up to 200 L/min
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13 or better
- Triple stage filtration for the effective removal of both particulate and water contamination
- Extensive selection of filter cell inserts to suit every clean-up application
- Differential pressure gauge indication of system performance
- 7 day programmable timer
- Suitable for most diesel, kerosene and biodiesel (B100)
- Clean, dry fuel, ready for use when required
- Recover and re-use contaminated fuels
- Low running costs
- Triple staged filtration
- Ideal for tank cleaning and fuel recovery
- Optional real time analysis of oil/fuel cleanliness levels enabling cleaning to a pre-set ISO level
- Ideal for remote facilities with the ability to connect to BMS