BD5000 : Oil and fuel Polishing System - 10 L/min (600l/hr)
Our market leading fuel and oil polishing filter rigs are now available in a low cost model – the BD5000.
Utilising the same high performance filtration that has become the industry standard for fuel polishing, this new range offers many of the advantages of our larger systems at a fraction of the price.
Fitted with two of our incredibly versatile Hippo filters, the cleanliness and water removal achieved using the BD5000 system will ensure polished, clean and dry fuel or oil ready for use.
The low cost aspect of the unit continues with our high capacity filter cartridges which are inexpensive and keep the cost of your consumables down.
We also have a range of larger units utilising the Hippo filters, please click here for more information.
The industries this unit can be used in are vast, however examples would be those such as commercial vehicles, mining, rail, power generation, steel production, marine, construction, military, plastic injection moulding, waste management and many more.
Contact us today for more information. We would be delighted to discuss your application in more detail and how the BD5000 can provide the correct solution for you.
- 10 l/min flow rate (higher flow rates available)
- Fitted with 2 super duty Hippo filter pots
- Universal 240 or 110Vac - 50 or 60Hz supply
- High performance filtration efficiency to 2.8 micron
- Up to 1kg particulate removal and 0.7 litre water removal per cartridge.
- Dual removal of water and solid contaminants
- Pressure gauge filter blockage indication
- Rugged Gear pump
- 3 meter suction and return hoses
- Can also be fitted with our PC9001 online particle counter for real time ISO cleanliness monitoring
- Cleanliness level down to ISO cleanliness code 14/12/9
- Low cost
- Rugged design
- Compact footprint
- Easily transportable
- Easily fitted anywhere in your process
- Low cost replacement cartridges
- Various cartridge options depending the levels of solids and/or moisture present
- The option of a fitted on-line particle counter helps the Service Engineer understand when the fuel or oil being cleaned has achieved clarity or a pre-set ISO code level