On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, email@example.com
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, email@example.com
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Field diagnostic kit for WVO/UCO, base feed stocks & bio fuels
Get accurate and reproducible results on a wide variety of feedstocks
Developed for small-medium producers needing accurate, routine results that assure the quality of everyday production processes, the field diagnostic kit is perfect for testing the most critical in-process and storage parameters.
Easy to use and low cost, you can run a test in minutes with a simple feedstock-type independent, three-step process.
Please contact us for more information, one of our expert team will be happy to discuss your individual requirements.
- Tested and verified on more than 50 different feedstocks
- Feedstock-type independent method
- FFA on any fat type including soy, chicken, canola, rape seed, hog, beef, yellow grease, jatropha, algal based, camelina, corn, …and more
- Get total glycerin on any in-process or finished biodiesel feedstock.
- Monitor acid number to check for degradation of your biodiesel during transport and storage
- Automated result logging, excel formatting, and easy transfer to PC
- Ideal for biodiesel producers & users of WVO/VWO
- Low cost test method
- Minimal or no sample preparation
- No lab skills required
- No lab equipment needed
- Easy to use and transfer results
- Additional protocols can be enables, such as biodiesel water screen, glycerin purity, and blend percentage) through simple USB-key upgrades