On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Fuel Filtration and Fuel Polishing equipment
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR OUR RANGE OF FUEL POLISHING PRODUCTS
Over 80% of all diesel and fuel system problems are caused by contaminants in the fluid. Contamination affects a wide range of systems and can accelerate component wear and decrease service life. Just a few of the products we offer to help eliminate the problem are outlined below but we can offer solutions for most applications;
- Market leading fuel polishing cabinets, custom designed to your application
- A wide range of fuel filtration housings and cartridge options
- A standard range of small, medium and large cleanup systems, manufactured on site
- Custom built systems for particulate cleanup, diesel bug elimination, water removal ranging from from 5 to 1,000 l/min
- A range analysis solutions - Online particle counting, portable contamination analysis, fuel advisory service, patch test kits, water sensing technology and more
- Fuel conditioning devices and FuelMag©
If you can't see what you need for your application, please contact us for more information.
Please select the category image or title you wish to browse.