Patch Test Kits to Measure Particulate to ISO 4407 & AS4059
Particulate is a significant cause of system failures and component wear. Particles found in hydraulic systems are introduced from a variety of sources, from new oil deliveries to air born dust entering tank vents, to internal corrosion of tanks and wear particles to name but a few.
The portable patch test kit enables you to quickly identify abnormal levels of contamination, wear debris and varnish in fluid power systems so that corrective actions can be scheduled.
The kit enables instant visual analysis through an optical microscope of the significant types of system wear including bright and black metals, silica, ﬁbres, elastomers, plastics and others. New 0.45 micron patches allow for varnish testing via a colour photo spectrometer.
If you are looking for a kit supplied complete with everything required to take immediate samples and is simple and easy to read, choose Filtertechnik’s patch test kit.
Please contact us for more information and pricing.
The Patch Kit Contains:
- Monocular Microscope (with built-in integral digital camera)
- Vaccum pump
- Glassware including Filter Holder
- Filter membranes and mounting slides P
- pressurised sure shot spray gun
- Petri dishes
- Plastic Beaker
- Carry case
- Test colour photo
- MPC VarnishColour photo spectrometer *
- Full instruction manual
* Option available.
- Patch test kit to measure contamination to ISO 4407 & AS 4059
- High-quality microscope & camera give a visual representation and record of contamination
- Identify wear elements Varnish test complete with reference slides
- Software available to display trending graphs
- Simple to assemble and use