Patch Test Kits to measure contamination to IS0 4407 and AS 4059
The Filtertechnik portable patch test kit is a must for identifying and monitoring the types and levels of contamination in fluid power or fuel systems. The patch test kit helps in understanding and achieving IS0 4407. A high specification camera and software is supplied to give accurate reporting of particulate levels.
The particulate patch test kit enables instant visual analysis through an optical microscope of the major wear elements including bright and black metals, silica, fibres, elastomers, plastics, microbial growth (diesel bug) and others.
The kit is supplied complete with everything required to take immediate samples. The kit is simple to assemble and use. Full training is available on request.
*High specification camera and software supplied to give accurate reporting of particulate levels to IS0 4406
Please contact us for pricing.
The kit includes the following:
- Monocular Microscope (with built in intergral digital camera)
- Vacuum Pump
- Glassware including Filter Holder
- Pressurised Sure Shot Spray Gun
- Filter Membranes and Mounting slides
- Forceps and Clamps
- Plastic Beaker
- Petri Dishes
- Carry Case
- Full instruction manual
- Contaminant size reference chart
- Identifying & monitoring types & levels of contamination
- Identify wear elements
- Software analysis of contamination
- Inhouse quality control
- Component cleanliness evaluation