DFU-2 : Portable Fuel Polishing System - 90 l/min (5,400l/hr)
The DFU-2 is the ultimate portable fuel and oil polishing unit.
Contaminated fuels are a problem across many industries, causing breakdowns and decreased machine efficiency. Our goal is to provide solutions to help you clean up your contaminated diesel fuel, eliminating water, solid particulate, diesel bug and sludge.
The DFU2 is a larger version of the market leading DFU-1 and features advanced water clean-up capabilities, increased flow rate and a larger particulate filter, whilst still remaining within a compact footprint ensuring full portability and ease of manoeuvre.
As with the DFU-1, we offer a large range of inserts covering all of your filtration needs, however it has the added bonus of additional capacity, particularly it’s water holding abilities when Filtasorb2 is installed
Particle counters can be included for analysis, as well as bacterial fuel conditioners, flow meters and more. Whatever your application, we have an option to ensure your system is fully compliant to industry specifications.
The DFU-2 is extensively specified into the standby power generation, rail, banking and data centre sectors but is ideal for a range of industries including; Construction and plant equipment, mining/quarrying, healthcare, telecommunications, waste management, transport, aviation…and many more.
We are passionate about fuel and oil health so why not contact us to see how we can help you.
- Powerful pump with 90L/min flow rate
- Portable, rugged design, ideal of basement tank access or mobile applications
- High volume dirt holding capacity
- Cleanliness ensured to ISO levels 18/16/13 or better
- Remove water down to below 100ppm
- Optional extras available including; bacterial fuel conditioners, FuelMag©, flow meters and particle counters
- Quick connect fittings for instant plug-in to the Particle Pal cleanliness analyser
- Single pass cleanliness
- Ideal for difficult to access areas
- Easy to transport
- Low running costs with cost effective consumabled
- Large range of replacement bags available, including high efficiency and recleanable
- Recover and resuse contaminated fuels
- A variety of optional additions available to ensure system is compliant to industry standard
- Option of fitted on-line particle counter helps the Service Engineer understand when the fuel or oil being cleaned has achieved clarity or a pre-set ISO code level