On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
DFU-3: The Future of Fuel Polishing - 140-200l/min (8,400-12,000l/hr)
Filtertechnik’s innovative DFU-3 is the complete solution for fuel contamination. With a combination of high flow rates and series dual filtration flow path, the DFU-3 provides absolute assurance that your fuel is clean, dry and ready for use.
With exceptional flow rates of 140-200 L/min ( 8400- 12000 L/hr)and high capacity fuel filter housings, the DFU-3 provides all the extra power you need to protect your fuels and get the job done in the shortest possible time.
In addition to both solid and bacterial contamination being removed down to a cleanliness of ISO 18/16/13 or better, the introduction of a series flow path allows stages filtration and exceptional water removal.
For more complex applications, a full range of additional options are also available. Particle counters can be included for analysis, as well as bacterial fuel conditioners, flow meters and more. Whatever your application, we have an option to ensure your system is fully compliant to industry specifications.
Why not speak to one of our fuel polishing experts who are ready to help with your contamination concerns?
- High flow rates up to 140-200 l/min
- Series flow path enabling staged filtration
- ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13 or better
- Filtasorb2 water removal cells to achieve 100ppm or better
- Robust frame with integral drip tray
- A range of optional extras available, including particle counters
- Pressure gauge indication of system performance
- Perfect for fuel recovery and tank cleaning
- Low cost consumables
- Single pass cleanliness
- Contaminated fuels can be recovered and resused