DFU-4-Fuel Polishing System 500 L/MIN (30,000 L/HR)
The second in our range of heavy-duty systems, the DFU-4 offers exceptional filtration efficiency, higher flow rates and an extensive range of filter inserts to cater for the most challenging cleanup applications.
With exceptional flow rates of 500 L/min (30,000 L/hr) and high capacity fuel filter housings, the DFU-4 provides all the extra power you need to protect your fuels and get the job done in the shortest possible time.
In addition to both solid and bacterial contamination being removed down to a cleanliness of ISO 18/16/13 or better, the introduction of a series of flow path allows staged filtration and exceptional water removal.
Problems with water contamination? The unparalleled performance of Filtasorb2 cells remove all free water 99.9% of entrained water to a phenomenal 100ppm or less.
For more complex applications, a full range of additional options are also available. Particle counters can be included for analysis, as well as bacterial fuel conditioners, flow meters and more. Whatever your application, we have an option to ensure your system is compliant to industry specifications.
Perhaps you need on-site verification of cleanliness level. Practical quick connect fittings allow for instant plug-in to the Particle Pal fuel cleanliness analyser, allowing real time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes.
Why not speak to one of our fuel polishing experts who are ready to help with your contamination concerns?
- Powerful pump with high flow rates of up to 500 L/min
- Series flow path enabling staged filtration
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13 or better
- High performance Filtasorb2 water removal cells to achieve 100ppm or better
- Extensive selection of filter cell inserts to suit every clean-up application
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- Pressure gauge indication of system performance
- A range of optional extras available, including particle counters, flow meters & fuel conditioners
- Suitable for most diesel, biodiesel (B100) based fuels
- Clean, dry fuel, ready for use when required
- Low running costs
- Single pass cleanliness
- Recover and re-use contaminated fuels
- Ideal for tank cleaning and fuel recovery