On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
DFU-5 - Next Generation 1,000 L/Min Fuel Filtration Module (60,000l/hr)
DFU-5 Filtration Module
The DFU-5 is a powerful high flow fuel filtration module utilising a two-stage filtration principle, which ensures that solid contamination, microbial activity and water ingress can all be effectively removed in a single pass.
- Flow rates can be selected at increments of 250 L/min up to 1000 L/min
- Various insert cells are available to cater for even the most challenging clean-up applications
- With Filtasorb2 fitted in the DFU 5’s 10 filter chambers the water removal capabilities are simply incredible offering fantastic performance and long element life
- System rated at 10 bar working pressure with safety shut-off at 3.5 bar
- Optional secondary connections allows the filters to be by-passed or third party pumps to be used
- Automatic shutdown under alarm conditions
- PC9001 - the laser particle counter that displays cleanliness levels of your fuel in ISO & NSA.
- WMS-500 ppm: a water moisture sensor allowing your service engineers to see the real-time display of water within your oil
- Fluid Sampling Points
- Flow Meter
- Telemetry for remote access
The DFU-5 filtration system brings power and performance that is essential when high volume filtration is required.
- Fast and effective 1,000 L/min throughput
- Intuitive User-Friendly Control Panel
- Fork lift ready skid design
- Connection options to customer specification
- Effective Filtasorb2 filtration media which removes both free water and absorbed water to under 100ppm
- 1µ micron filtration efficiency for particulate removal
- 7-day automatic timer allowing filtration to take place unassisted
- Mild steel to ensure the unit is robust and capable of working in the harshest environments
- E-Stop alarm button for instant shutdown