On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Double length stainless steel filter housing
Process Filter Housing - Double length housing
The double length process housing is our most popular size and we carry large quantities in stock for immediate delivery.
Filtertechnik also carry standard and high efficiency filter inserts for these housings as well as innovative water removal options.
These housings are naturally coalescing for removing water from diesel fuel.
- Designed for general purpose liquid applications
- Ideal for high flow rates with large dirt holding capacity
- Rated at up to 10 bar liquid, 3 bar gas and up to 110°C
- Constructed in Stainless Steel 304L
- In-line pipe connections for easy installation
- Dished bottom end to allow full draining of housing
- 2" in/out ports
- Positive bag seating mechanism
- Robust bag support basket assembly fabricated for extra strength
- Internally and externally pickle-finish as standard
- Wide range of options available for connection sizes and types and materials of construction
- Bolted style closures
- Rated at 10 bar liquid, 4.5 bar gas
- PED Compliance - CE marked
- Naturally coalescing - remove free water from oils and fuels
- Minimise risk of seal bypass
- Integral vent to aid efficient filter change-out
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Conventional dished end to aid clean-down
- Each housing hydrostatically pressure tested