The FT-54 SERIES single cartridge housing is unique with its special clear bowl section for viewing the condition of the filter element. Designed specifically for use in the Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceutical industries, the FT-54 SERIES has proved to be highly successful where fluid cleanliness requires visual monitoring online.
Materials of construction are either 316L or Hastelloy C22 for all metallic parts, whilst the unique clear screen utilises a Borosilicate tube for maximum fluid compatibility. Seal materials are offered in EPDM, Viton, Silicone and encapsulated FEP.
When used in conjunction with the Filtertechnik ceramic solids retaining screen, it proves to be the optimum choice for users of catalyst reaction vessels and powder filters where any breakthrough can be clearly seen on the retaining screen.
Replacing more conventional glass bodied assemblies (which can be notoriously difficult to work with) the FT-54 SERIES, with it’s easy to use cast Vee clamp closure, has proved highly successful with operators and engineers alike.
The FT-54 SERIES will accept the full range of Filtertechnik and industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500μm with nominal lengths of 10, 20 and 30”.
- Quick release cast Vee Clamp Closure for easy opening
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head and top ring
- Unique clear bowl assembly for reviewing cartridge or screen condition
- Easy to use tie rod assembly design ensures cartridge centralisation (for a reliable knife edge seal) that enables the use of either 9.75” or 10” cartridge length configurations (or multiples) in the same housing.
- Dual purpose head accepts SOE code 3 and DOE cartridges
- SOE code 7 and code B adaptors available
- Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction.
- PED Compliant to Cat I
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at FV/10 bar
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings).
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PFTE washer.
- Unique interchangeable configuration enables choice of SOE or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing.
- Every housing is etched with a batch number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
- Available in both 316L Stainless Steel and C22 Hastelloy