The 71 SERIES Hygienic Vent filter cartridge housing is designed primarily for tank venting applications and is available with either 10 or 20” long cartridges.
The single common inlet / outlet connection is suited for direct mounting on to most sealed storage vessels, whilst the quick release seal-less Vee clamp closure allows for rapid filter changeouts.
These housings are ideal where free movement of clean air is of prime importance and will accept the full range of Filtertechnik Single Open End code 7 cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 40μm with nominal lengths of 10 and 20”.
- Crevice free construction with hygienic single polished inlet/outlet port
- Quick release Vee clamp closure for ease of access - no seal required
- Lightweight easy lift dome
- No loose internals for trouble free operation
- ATEX compliant
- Bayonet lock code 7 cartridge fitting as standard for forward and reverse flow
- 316L construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Wide range of options available for the connection size and style, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- Full housing customisation service available