The 73 SERIES Hygienic single cartridge housing is available for elements up to 30” long.
The ‘T’ style configuration is ideally suited to small pilot scale or laboratory based processes for pressures up to 10 bar.g.
Base mounted, this free standing conventionally styled housing will suit processes where there is a need to allow easy access to all internal areas, therefore assisting in the general cleanliness of the process system in which the filter is to operate. Having no loose internal components ensures easy, fast sanitisations and clean down procedures.
The 72 SERIES housing will accept the full range of Filtertechnik Single Open End industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.03 to 40μm with nominal lengths of 10, 20 and 30”.
- ‘T’ style construction with a high specification hygienic finish, electropolished inside and out
- Quick release Vee clamp closure for ease of access
- Designed to allow complete stripdown for ease of cleaning.
- No loose internals for trouble free operation
- 4 vent options
- PED and ATEX compliant
- CE Marked
- Standard single open end cartridge fitting, using Bayonet lock code 7 for forward and reverse flow
- 316L construction for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability.
- Wide range of options available for the connection size and style, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- Full certification available, PED and ATEX compliant, CE Marked