FTECH-PORE LPG - High Compatibility Pleated Filter
FTECH-PORE LPG filters are constructed using Halar ECTFE media.
Halar ECTFE is a fluoropolymer offering a unique combination of mechanical, thermal and chemical resistance and these filters are specifically designed to offer excellent compatibility and effective removal of particulates from solvents and solvent based liquids. They also provide high flow rates, low pressure drops and long life.
Industries and Applications:
API /Fine Chemical manufacturing;
- Removal of fine particulates from product streams
- Clarification of chemicals used for product synthesis
- Filtration of solvents used for purification of crystallised compounds
- Particle removal from chemicals and solvents used for microchip production
- Ozonated water and vent filters
If you would like any further information on the most suitable cartridge for your application, please contact one of our team.
Ftech-Pore LPG filters offer improved compatibility with a wide range of chemicals and solvents* including:
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Ozonated water
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Acetic acid (100%)
- Ethyl acetate
- n Heptane
*Chemical compatibility of filters can be affected by so many process factors (e.g. temperature, exposure time etc). Filters should be pretested
under users own process conditions using appropriate safety practices in order to confirm compatibility.
Features & Benefits:
- Broad chemical compatibility with a range of solvents and chemicals at an attractive cost
- Suitable for use at higher temperatures
- High flow rates, low pressure drops and long life
- Low extractables
- Manufactured under strict control with batch number identification, giving full traceability on all components
Materials USP Class VI Plastics tested and meet US FDA Title 21 requirements