IFC-3000 : Intelligent portable filtration system - 18 or 45l/min (1,080 OR 2,700L/HR)
All of the heavy duty filtration capabilities, more intelligence.
The IFC3000 has all of the features of the SFC-3000 but with the added benefit of a fitted laser particle counter and water monitor. It is ideal for applications where on-site filtration results need to be verified.
Fitted with the same dual-filter design, it gives real flexibility whilst at the same time offering the user real time particle counts and water content in % saturation.
The IFC3000 can be used across many industries including steel production, machine tools, automotive, injection moulding, manufacturing and many more.
The health of your oils and fuels is paramount to us. Get in touch to see how the IFC3000 can help.
- Flow rate options of 18 or 45l/min
- Options available with both 9” and 14” housings
- Two RLT housings fitted offering possibility of staged filtration
- Multiple power supply options available
- PC9001 laser particle monitor fitted, LED display to ISO4406
- Moisture monitor fitted to display water content as % saturation
- Off-line contamination control
- Cleanliness level down to ISO cleanliness code 14/12/9-13/11/8
- Clean up oil to < 1 micron absolute
- Rugged design
- Small footprint
- Easy to transport
- Increased dirt holding capacity
- Staged filtration possibilities to reduce element change out
- Flexible filter element selection – water removal option available
- Low cost replacement cartridges
- A range of element micron ratings available
- Easy element changeover
- Perfect for replenishing systems with filtered oil, end of production line flushing and emptying waste oil quickly
- Display particle counts in real time
- Display water content in real time
- By trending filtration results in real time, you will know when you oil is clean and when you can move onto the next machine.