IFC-6050 : Intelligent Filtration System - 10 l/min (600l/hr)
All of the versatility of the Hippo filters, more intelligence.
Fitted with two of our incredibly versatile Hippo filters, the cleanliness and water removal achieved using the IFC-6050 system will ensure polished, clean and dry fuel or oil ready for use.
It doesn’t just stop there though. The IFC-6050 has a fitted laser particle counter and water monitor and is ideal for applications where on-site filtration results need to be verified. It offers the user the opportunity to obtain real time particle counts and water content in % saturation.
Always keeping cost in mind, the replacement filter cartridges are high capacity and inexpensive, keeping the cost of your consumables down.
The range of industries this unit can be used in is vast, however examples would be those such as commercial vehicles, mining, rail, power generation, steel production, marine, construction, military, plastic injection moulding, waste management and many more.
Why not contact us to see how we can help you with your fuel and oil cleanliness.
- 10 L/min flow rate (600 L/hr)
- Fitted with 2 super duty Hippo filter pots
- Universal 240 or 110Vac
- The level of filtration is BS 5540/4, ISO 14/9 and the equivalent NAS 1638 class 5 is achieved.
- Water is removed to below 0.05%
- PC9001 laser particle monitor fitted, LED display to ISO4406
- Moisture monitor fitted to display water content as % saturation
- Rugged design
- Compact footprint
- Easy to transport
- Low cost replacement cartridges
- Various cartridge options depending the levels of solids and/or moisture present
- Display particle counts in real time
- Display water content in real time
- By trending filtration results in real time, you will know when you oil is clean and when you can move onto the next machine.