KF5 Filter Housing 380 L/min, 35 Bar Max Pressure
Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 500 psi (35 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 1500 psi (100 bar) , per NFPA T2.6.1
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 300 psi (35 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar), Full Flow: 61 psi (4.2 bar)
Weight of KF5-1K: 23.2 lbs. (10.5 kg)
The KF5 can be used in a variety of industries including automotive manufacturing, mining, steel making, mobile vehicles and many more.
For more information on some of the elements available for the KF5 housing, please see the K Series Section.
The KF5 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the KF5 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GKF5.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flange and ISO 228 porting
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- KFN5 non-bypass version with high collapse elements also available
- WKF5 model for water service also available
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Allows consolidation of inventoried replacement elements by using K-size elements
- Also available with DirtCatcher® elements (KD & KKD)