Neptune Oil Dehydrator Unit NDU-1NX: 15 L/min (900 L/HR)
Filtertechnik’s range of oil dehydration units are perfect for returning oil contaminated with water back to health cost effectively.
By utilising the revolutionary Filtasorb2, Filtertechnik have developed a robust range of oil dehydration units that can return oil at many thousand ppm down to acceptable working levels of water content. Our Neptune range is able to remove water down to below 100ppm.
The NDU-1NX is our entry level oil dehydration unit with a flow rate of 15 L/min (900L/hr) and the ability to absorb water from a wide range of oils including gear, transformer and hydraulic oils, the NDU-1NX is the perfect portable solution for clean, dry and re-usable oil. For an increased capacity portable unit see our NDU-2NX model.
Should on-site verification of cleanliness and water content levels be required, practical quick connect fittings allow for instant plug-in to the Particle Pal, allowing real time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes.
Filtertechnik’s NDU-NX range is the perfect solution to quickly and cost effectively remove both free & entrained water in oils.
- High performance Filtasorb2 inserts to achieve 100ppm or better
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for mobile and basement tank access
- Up to 15 L/min flow rate (900 L/hr)
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- All terrain castor wheels for ease of manoeuvre
- Uses standard 110 V or 240 V mains electric
- Low cost replacement filter cells
- Small footprint and easy to transport
- Single pass cleanliness