Neptune Oil Dehydrator Unit NDU-3NX: 50 L/MIN (3,000 L/HR)
The NDU-3NX is the third Neptune in the family of Filtertechnik's Neptune Dehydrator units offering double the capacity of the NDU-2NX model and the ability to work continuously.
With a greater flow rate of 50 L/min (3000 L/hr) and the added performance of filtasorb2 ability to remove water down to 100ppm or better the NDU-3NX is suited for larger cleanup applications that require higher flow rates such as larger marine or hydraulic systems.
Should on-site verification of cleanliness and water content levels be required, practical quick connect fittings allow for instant plug-in to the Particle Pal, allowing real time results of ISO/NAS/SAE cleanliness codes and water content expressed as ppm or %RH.
Filtertechnik’s NDU-NX range is the perfect solution to quickly and cost effectively remove both free & entrained water in a variety of oils.
- High performance Filtasorb2 inserts to achieve 100ppm or better
- Transportable - perfect for plant use
- Up to 50 L/min flow rate (3,000L/hr)
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- All terrain castor wheels for ease of manoeuvre
- Uses standard 110 V or 240 V mains electric
- Rapidly remove both free and entrained water from a range of oils
- Low cost replacement filter cells
- Compact and easy to transport
- Single pass cleanliness