Neptune Oil Dehydrator Unit NDU-4NX: 100 L/MIN (6,000 L/HR)
The NDU-4NX is the largest Neptune in the range having 4x double length filter housings, increased flow rate and increased dirt holding and water absorption capabilities.
With a flow rate of 100 L/min (6,000 L/hr) and the added capacity of 4 x filtasorb2 double length elements the NDU-4NX has the ability to remove both free and entrained water down to under 100ppm. All Neptune units are capable of continuous operation and the NDU-4NX is no exception.
Should on-site verification of cleanliness and water content levels be required, practical quick connect fittings allow for instant plug-in to the Particle Pal, allowing real time results of ISO/NAS/SAE cleanliness codes and water content in a matter of minutes.
Filtertechnik’s NDU-NX range is the perfect solution to quickly and cost effectively remove both free & entrained water in oils.
- 4 x High Performance Filtasorb2 inserts to achieve 100ppm or better
- Transportable - perfect for plant use
- Up to 100 L/min flow rate (6,000L/hr)
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- All terrain castor wheels for ease of manoeuvre
- Uses standard 110 V or 240 V mains electric
- Rapidly remove both free and entrained water from large volumes of oil
- Low cost replacement filter cells
- Compact footprint and easy to transport
- Single pass cleanliness