New Particle Pal FS9V2-RH and FS9V2-RH-HP (High Pressure Version)
FS9V2-RH Real time measurement and display of particulate and water as %RH (% Saturation)
We have further developed the award winning Particle Pal by integrating a water sensor that displays the percent saturation or relative humidity (RH) in real time.
By incorporating a state of the art water sensor into the FS9V2 compact design, you can now get instant water %saturation levels for accurate, repeatable measurement as well as the same features the new FS9V2 Particle Pal offers; ISO/NAS/SAE readouts of particulate cleanliness, memory, priming features ets.
Why is water level measurement so important?
Most oils have a maximum allowable water content level. When water levels exceed this value, whether as emulsified, entrained or free water, moisture related problems are inevitable. Rapid oxidation, depletion of the additive package and rusting of internal components are just a few of the many problems that water in oils causes.
FS9V2-RH-HP (High Pressure option)
The HP version of the new Particle Pal allows you to connect to a live hydraulic or lube system up to 350 Bar. The special reducer valve allows oil to flow in to the Particle Pal at 2 Bar.
To find out how the Particle Pal can benefit you, please contact one of our expert team to discuss further.
Particle Pal Range:
Please click on the links below to see the other Particle Pal models in the range:
New FS9V2 Particle Pal: Live ISO/NAS/SAE particulate readings for Oils and Diesel Fuels
New FS9V2-RH Particle Pal: Live Particulate and % RH Water detection (oils only)
New FS9V2-PPM Particle Pal: Live Particulate and genuine PPM (Parts Per Million) Water content (diesel fuel only)
New FS9V2-PPM-DEN Particle Pal: Live Particulate, Water PPM and accurate Density sensor to alert to the presence of kerosene, water or any other foreign substance
- Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
- Real time detection of solid contamination and moisture %
- Store readings on internal memory for analysis in Excel
- Integral gear pump and rechargeable battery
- Laptop connectivity for data transfer
- Live ISO, NAS and SAE results plus water content %RH
- Compact, lightweight unit with robust casing
- Sample direct from oil reservoir or live system via pressure reducer valve
- Accurate, repeatable and consistent results
- Ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use