PC9001 Laser Particle Counter
Save money, prevent expensive downtime AND see your oil or fuels contamination levels in real time!
Perfect for proactive maintenance and on-line monitoring, the PC9001 is a continuous particle counter with instant LED readout, computer interface and trending software.
It is simple to use, low cost, accurate and can be used as an alarm to notify you of any changes in contamination levels.
The PC9001 software is ideal for long term trending, roll off and finished component test results and reports for quality control, on-line flushing to report when clean levels have been reached, reporting and logs for archiving.
Contact us now to discuss how the PC9001 can benefit you.
- 500 bar pressure
- Flow rate: 0.5 l/min
- Alarm indication with relay for controlling systems
- Live ISO, NAS and SAE readings
- Accuracy is +/- half an ISO code.
- Trending software provided free of charge with the units
- Software runs on a standard PC with an RS232 port
- Software compatible with Windows 7
- The software can handle up to 5 inputs via RS232 or up to 249 when used an RS485 converter
- Ideal for fluid cleanliness trending
- Real time analysis of fluid cleanliness
- Easy integration into control systems
- Low cost and compact
- Highly accurate
- Easy to install
- Results can be exported into Excel for additional reports and logs for archiving