Particle Pal - Portable Oil Cleanliness Monitor
Our award winning Particle Pal is the most effective oil cleanliness monitor on the market!
The Particle Pal is a self-contained system, complete with integral pump and controlled flow rate. Whether on-site or in the laboratory, the Particle Pal will provide cleanliness readings in real time to allow you to fully understand the condition of your oils.
Powerful trending software will allow for data to be displayed in graphical format for real-time trend analysis. The Particle Pal will identify the cleanliness code of the oil, which will alert to the need for corrective action. It can draw from oil stored in tanks or from sample bottles. Fluid samples are analysed quickly and accurately, thereby minimising the frequency of laboratory analysis.
The award winning Particle Pal will allow you to quantify the level of solid contamination in your oil and will alert you to the presence of high moisture levels and diesel bug for you to decide what corrective action to take. We have developed a range of Particle Pal options for a variety of applications.
In Hydraulic and Lubrication systems real time cleanliness data can prevent serious system failure and component damage. By trending oil cleanliness in real time, the necessary protection can be put in place to protect sensitive components. Samples can be taken directly from the reservoir of fluid power systems or from a oil sample taken from the system.
The Particle Pal can be used in a range of applications and industries including rail, construction, hydraulic and mechanical presses, tank cleaning, marine and many, many more.
To find out how the Particle Pal can benefit you, please contact one of our expert team to discuss further.
- Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
- Real time detection of solid contamination
- Self contained with integral pump
- Real time graphic display via software
- Laptop connectivity for data transfer
- Archive creation via Excel
- Re-chargeable battery
- Remote telemetry options available
- A range of Particle Pal options are now available
- Live ISO, NAS and SAE results
- Compact, lightweight unit with robust casing
- Sample direct from oil reservoir
- Accurately measures the quality of oils
- Accurate, repeatable and consistent results
- Ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use
- Own branding available