On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Particle Pal - Portable Oil and Fuel Cleanliness Monitor
Our award winning Particle Pal is the most effective oil and fuel cleanliness monitor on the market!
The Particle Pal is a self-contained system, complete with integral pump and controlled flow rate. Whether on-site or in the laboratory, the Particle Pal will provide cleanliness readings in real time to allow you to fully understand the condition of your oils and fuels.
Powerful trending software will allow for data to be displayed in graphical format for real-time trend analysis. The Particle Pal will identify the cleanliness code of the fuel or oil, which will alert to the need for corrective action. It can draw from fuel or oil stored in tanks or from sample bottles. Fluid samples are analysed quickly and accurately, thereby minimising the frequency of laboratory analysis.
The award winning Particle Pal will allow you to quantify the level of solid contamination in your oil or fuel and will alert you to the presence of high moisture levels and diesel bug for you to decide what corrective action to take. We have developed a range of Particle Pal options for a variety of applications.
Modern fuels, with ever increasing biofuel percentages have created several challenges to industry in recent years. Fuel blends are highly hygroscopic which enables them to absorb greater amounts of moisture. This in turn leads to higher levels of micro-biological activity which are seriously troublesome to fuel systems. The Particle Pal will allow you to quantify the level of solid contamination in your fuel and will alert you to the presence of high moisture levels and diesel bug. The Particle Pal will identify the cleanliness code of the fuel, which will alert to the need for corrective action.
In Hydraulic and Lubrication systems real time cleanliness data can prevent serious system failure and component damage. By trending oil cleanliness in real time, the necessary protection can be put in place to protect sensitive components. Samples can be taken directly from the reservoir of fluid power systems or from a oil sample taken from the system.
The Particle Pal can be used in a range of applications and industries including mining, rail, construction, hydraulic and mechanical presses, emergency standby generation, bulk fuel storage, tank cleaning, fuel polishing, marine and many, many more.
To find out how the Particle Pal can benefit you, please contact one of our expert team to discuss further.
- Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
- Alerts to the presence of diesel bug in oil in fuels
- Real time detection of solid contamination
- Self contained with integral pump
- Real time graphic display via software
- Laptop connectivity for data transfer
- Archive creation via Excel
- Re-chargeable battery
- Remote telemetry options available
- A range of Particle Pal options are now available
- Live ISO, NAS and SAE results
- Compact, lightweight unit with robust casing
- Sample direct from fuel tank, sample bottle, fuel polishing cabinet or oil reservoir
- Accurately measures the quality of oils and fuels in real time
- Accurate, repeatable and consistent results
- Ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use
- Own branding available