DF40 Filter Housing 1155 L/Min, 275 Bar Max Pressure
Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 30 gpm (115 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 4000 psi (275 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 12,000 psi (828 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 1800 psi (125 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar), Full Flow: 57 psi (3.9 bar), Non-bypassing model has a blocked bypass.
Weight of DF40-1C: 14.0 lbs. (6.4 kg)
The DF40 can be used in a variety of industries including construction, machine tool, pulp & paper, agriculture, mobile vehicles and many more.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features & Benefits
- Top-ported pressure filter
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Offered in conventional subplate porting
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread and ISO 228 porting
- No-Element indicator option available