The future of drywash technology and HALF the price of Ion Exchange Resins and TWICE as fast!!
Eco2PureTM is a unique cellulose based, natural and sustainable composition of adsorbent technologies, specifically formulated for biodiesel purification from any feedstock.
Eco2PureTM’s composition is designed to optimise purification efficiency and contamination removal, combined with increased flow enhancement characteristics.
What makes Eco2Pure™ so unique?
Eco2Pure™ is a natural and sustainable biodiesel purification media, which boasts one of the lowest purification costs per litre/gallon on the market today. Eco2Pure™ is proven to assist in the attainment of EN/ASTM quality standards.
Is Eco2Pure™ similar to Ion Exchange Resin?
No, unlike Ion Exchange systems, Eco2Pure™ is an adsorbent technology, which allows for removal of soaps, production residues, residual methanol and moisture from biodiesel.
How does the price of Eco2Pure™ compare to other wash methods?
Eco2Pure™ is one of the most competitively priced systems on the market today. No only in terms of start-up costs, but also in terms of the pence per litre/cents per gallon cost.
Can you still offer traceability with the Eco2Pure™ system?
Yes, a particle counter can be fitted to our systems to monitor fuel quality in real time.
If you would like any more information on how our Eco2Pure filtration media and Eco2Pure systems can benefit you, please contact us and one of our experienced team will be happy to help.
Advantages of Eco2Pure™
- Continuous or batch process, fully compatible with automated process
- Sustainably sourced
- Enables the achievement of ASTM D-6751 and EN14214 Quality standards
- Save time: 2 x faster than Ion Exchange Resins
- Saves money: HALF the price of Ion Exchange resins
- Completely dry process
- Specifically formulated for biodiesel purification
- Improves plant productivity and throughput
- High adsorption capability
- Simple, low energy process
- No risk of emulsions
- Improved oxidative stability
- Minimal yield loss
- Excellent pH neutralisation capability
- Filterless wash process. Long life final polishing filters advisable
- No effluent water disposal issue
- Works at all temperatures
- No pressure drop or clogging
- Simple to use-lowest labour requirement and operating cost
- Easy to integrate into existing plant
- Spent Eco2Pure™ has alternative uses