On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
FuelMag© - Eliminating microbial growth in diesel/fuels
FuelMag© is the effective modern alternative to treat and control microbiological contamination of fuel systems.
Advantages and benefits include:
- Low initial capital expenditure with no ongoing costs
- Ease of installation
- No toxic chemicals or toxic sludge waste to be concerned about
- No maintenance requirements
- Long operational life
- Affects all types and level of microbiological growth
There are many applications which can benefit including agriculture, construction, domestic heating, marine, mining, power generation and many more.