RT Filter Housing 380 l/min - 7 bar max pressure
Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 1000 psi (7 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking:Cracking: 30 psi (2 bar); Full Flow: 51 psi (4 bar)
The RT filter is perfect for a range of industries including automotive manufacturing, mobile vehicles, steel making, machine tool and many more.
For element selection, please see the K Series section.
Elements available include:
KM10, KM25, KM60, KM150, KM260
The RT filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the RT with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GRT.
If you would like any further information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits:
- Low pressure tank-mounted filter with up to 3 inlet ports
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Top, side or bottom mounting
- Optional check valve prevents reservoir siphoning
- RTW model allows filter to be welded to tank, instead of being bolted
- Double and triple stacking of K-size element can be replaced by single KK or 27K-size element
- Also available with new DirtCatcher® elements
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Allows consolidation of inventoried replacement elements by using K-size elements