The 55 SERIES single cartridge housing has been developed specifically for environments where access to the filter chamber is restricted.
This unit accepts Double Open End cartridges, and uses a central bolt with Tee nut for the closure. Ideal for use in areas of limited access and where the spent fluid and element need to be retained within the bowl.
- Through bolt assembly ensures centralisation of the cartridge for a reliable knife edge seal, suitable for cartridges ranging from 9.75” through to 30”.
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Available in 316L stainless steel
- Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction.
- PED Compliant to to Sound Engineering Practice
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at 10 bar
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings)
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PFTE washer
- Every housing is etched with a batch number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available