The 66 SERIES housing range is specifically designed for use with the large bore SUPAPLEAT HFC cartridge to provide a filtration system that offers maximum efficiency, high flow rates and long life.
This high quality electropolished 316L stainless steel housing is easy to use and is suited to many filtration processes across a range of industries.
Available in a selection of sizes and with a choice of connections and closure types the optimum housing can be provided
for each application.
The 66 SERIES housing is available to be used with 20”, 40” or 60” cartridges. It can be installed in either the vertical or horizontal position and can be supplied with fixed or adjustable legs. This ensures that the housing can normally be used even where space or changes to inlet and outlet pipework are limited.
- Designed for high flow systems
- Multi cartridge units available up to 30 round
- Easy and quick cartridge change-out
- Electropolished inside and out
- Available for 20”, 40” or 60” filters
- Each housing is hydrostatically pressure tested
- Available with 3”or 4” connections and in a range of types
- Can be supplied with adjustable or fixed legs where required
- Rated at 10 bar liquid, 3 bar gas
- PED and ATEX Compliant
- Designed for use with the SUPAPLEAT HFC cartridge for maximum flow rates
- Utilises large bore cartridge allowing quick and easy filter change out
- Can be used vertically or horizontally with or without legs
- Flexible design allows use of either V band or Rathmann clamp closure
- Full housing customisation service available