The 74 SERIES single cartridge housing is available for elements up to 20” long. The inline, plenum style configuration is ideally suited to both liquid and gas processes for pressures up to 10 bar.g.
Mounted inline, this plenum styled housing will suit processes where there is a need to allow easy access to all internal areas, therefore assisting in the general cleanliness of the process system in which the filter is to operate. Having no loose internal components ensures easy and fast clean down procedures.
The 74 SERIES housing will accept the Single Open End Code 7 cartridge with nominal lengths of 10 and 20”.
- Inline style construction with an industrial bead blasted finish, inside and out
- DIN locking nut style closure for ease of access
- No loose internals for trouble free operation.
- Easy drain plenum feature for gas applications
- 4 vent options
- PED and ATEX compliant
- CE Marked
- Standard single open end cartridge fitting, using Bayonet lock code 7 for forward and reverse flow
- 316L construction for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability.
- Wide range of options available for the connection size and style, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- Full certification available, PED and ATEX compliant, CE Marked