On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, email@example.com
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, email@example.com
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Filter Cell - Stainless Steel Mesh
Filtertechnik Stainless Steel Mesh Cells have been designed to be used in standard filter housings and to provide cost effective filtration for a wide range of applications.
They are manufactured from 316L stainless steel mesh so can be cleaned and re-used time and time again.
Available in a variety of mesh sizes, these cells are robust and designed to withstand the most demanding filtration challenges.
If you would like more information on how our stainless steel cells can help you, please contact us.
- Robust construction in 316L stainless steel
- Available in single or triple layer mesh providing removal ratings from 50 to 2000μm
- Can be supplied as single or double length baskets
- Range of collar sizes available
- Offered with a handle to aid removal from housing
- Consistent and reliable performance under a wide range of process conditions
- Available in a range of removal ratings so suitable for a wide range of filtration applications
- 316L construction offers wide chemical and process compatibility
- Simple to use