On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Filter Cell - High efficiency multi-layer
Filtertechnik's High Efficiency Multi-layer Cells are designed for the most challenging clarification applications.
More layers equals better performance. Filtration efficiencies of 1 micron allow for single pass efficiency for those jobs where cleanliness needs to be guaranteed.
They utilise a muliti-layered polypropylene meltblown media with built in prefiltration layers providing a high efficiency for solids removal and long life. They have been designed to provide effective filtration for a wide range of applications using a variety of graded filter media.
Our cells are available with removal ratings from 0.5 - 25 µm, so can be used in the more critical applications.
Our cells are perfect for a wide range of industries including pharmaceutical, metal finishing, water treatment and automotive.
Please contact us to discuss further how our high efficiency cells can help you.
- Micron ratings available from 0.5 to 25μm for wide ranging filtration needs
- Optional moulded polypropylene flange with handles for superior sealing and ease of handling
- Polypropylene melt blown media, rated between 0.5 - 25μm
- High efficiency media for critical applications
- Wide selection of filter media and support ring materials
- Identification supplied with every bag
- Silicone free for use in automotive paint applications
- Easy to use