FTECH-PORE TP - Pleated Membrane Filter
FTECH-PORE TP filters utilise a PTFE membrane to make the best hydrophobic cartridge available, perfect across a range of aggressive gas and liquid processing applications.
They are ideal as a sterilising vent filter and for the filtration of critical air and gases.
FT-Supapore TP an also be used for liquid processes, where the PTFE media rated at 0.1–3 µm offers excellent chemical compatibility.
If you would like any advice on the best cartridge for your application, please contact a member of our team.
- A naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane rated at 0.2μm in liquids and 0.01μm in gases
- Polypropylene support
- Minimal fibre migration
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Validation by bacterial and aerosolised bacteriophage challenge
- All cartridges are thermally bonded and adhesive free.
- Each unit is pre-flushed with ultra-pure water and integrity tested before final assembly*1.
- Can be steam sterilised
- Meet current US FDA CFR Title 21 requirements
- Fully integrity testable by Water Intrusion, Bubble Point or Diffusion Flow test*1
- All B grade modules are integrity tested during manufacture
- Available in a wide range of grades & absolute rated pore sizes: 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 1.0μm and solvent grade
- General Grade
- Biological Grade
- Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot-water flush and most common sanitising agents.
- Fully Integrity Testable - Water Intrusion, Bubble Point and Diffusional Flow values provided for all biological grade pore sizes*1
- Validated*2 removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Feature naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane and Polypropylene hardware
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge