KF8 Filter Housing 380 l/min, 55 bar max pressure
Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 800 psi (20 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar), Full Flow:61 psi (4.2 bar)
The KF8 can be used in a wide range of industries including automotive manufacturing, mining, steel making, mobile vehicles and many more.
For element selection, please see the K Series section.
Please contact us for more information or advice on any of our filters.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flange and ISO 228 porting
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- KFN8 non-bypass version with high collapse elements also available
- WKF8 model for water service also available
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Allows consolidation of inventoried replacement elements by using K-size elements
- Also available with DirtCatcher® elements