KFT Filter Housing 380 L/min 7 bar max pressure
Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 100 psi (7 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 400 psi (28 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1
Rated Fatigue Pressure: Contact Us
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 25 psi (1.7 bar) Full Flow: 48 psi (3.3 bar)
Weight of KFT-1K: 10.0 lbs. (4.5 kg)
The KFT can be used in a variety of industries including marine, mining, mobile vehicles and many more.
For more information on some of the elements available for the KFT housing, please see the K Series Section.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Low pressure tank-mounted filter
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Multiple inlet/outlet porting options
- Top, side or bottom mounting
- Optional check valve prevents reservoir siphoning
- Can also be used in return line application (contact us)
- Double stacking of K-size element can be replaced by single KK element
- Allows consolidation of inventoried replacement elements by using K-size elements
- Also available with DirtCatcher® elements (KD and KKD)