QF15 Filter Housing 1700 l/min, 100 bar max pressure
These housing are also available in L-ported version and is offered with standard Q, QPML deep-pleated and QCLQF coreless elements in 16" and 39" lengths with Viton® seals as standard.
Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 450 gpm (1700L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 1500 psi (100 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking:30 psi (2.1 bar); Full Flow:55 psi (3.8 bar)
The QF15 is perfect for a range of industries including automotive manufacturing, machine tool, steel making, mining, power generation, mobile vehicles, pulp and paper and many more.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits:
- Also available in L-ported version
- Element changeout from the top minimizes oil spillage
- Available with optional core assembly to accommodate coreless elements
- Offered with standard Q, QPML deep-pleated and QCLQF coreless elements in 16" and 39" lengths with Viton® seals as the standard
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, and flange porting
- Integral inlet and outlet test points are standard on all models
- WQF15 model for water service also available
- Various Dirt Alarm® options