TestMate - TMU and TPM
The TestMate Monitoring Unit TMU series combines the advantages of the portable contamination measurement units with the measurement technology of the Testmate Contamination Monitor (TCM) and TWS (Testmate Water Sensor).
The TMU is a portable service unit and is designed for temporary measurement of solid particle contamination and water saturation in hydraulic systems.
The integrated pump and the hoses with test point connections, which are included with the TMU, allow operation on reservoirs, control circuits, and high pressure circuits.
The TPM is a portable particle counter with an integrated pump that can be used in-line to measure contamination levels of hydraulic fluid. Particles are measured at the 4, 6, and 14 micron sizes, with results available in ISO 4406 (1999) and SAE AS 4059, as well as several other options.
Various programming options are available, including the ability to activate or de-activate system functions when contamination reaches a user-specified level. It is equipped with a built-in printer to provide instant documentation and an RS-232 serial port for data transfer. A custom software package is also included for trend analysis on a PC. The unit’s robust packaging includes a folding handle which doubles as a stand to provide optimal viewing.
- Particulate contamination is detected with an optical measurement cell
- Automatic measurement and display of cleanliness ratings as ISO 4406:1999; SAE AS 4059, and NAS 1638
- Measurement Accuracy +/- 1/2 ISO code
- Supply voltage 24 VDC
- Integrated pump for automatic control of oil flow
- Viscosity range: 46 to 1622 SUS (10 to 350 cSt)
- Pressure stable up to 5000 psi (350 bar) max
- Water saturation (10 - 100%)
- Hydraulic systems
- Service for mobile hydraulics
- Measures and counts solid contaminants in hydraulic and lubrication oil
- Completely portable for in-plant and field use
- Provides in-line counts for continuous measurement
- Built-in printer provides results of particle count for archive
- Unit can be programmed to activate a relay when the contamination level reaches target value
- Data can be analyzed using Schroeder software or MS-Excel software for single incidence or for trending
- Preventive maintenance
- Roll off cleanliness of mobile and industrial equipment
- Proof of clean fluid delivery
- Flushing of existing equipment