Filtasorb, the revolutionary water removal solution for oils and fuels, is now even better.
Filtasorb2 improves upon the strengths of the original in order to deliver unparalleled performance at an unbeatable price.
Water affects the performance of both diesel fuel and oils, leading to increased degradation and microbial contamination.
In the case of diesel fuel, more biodiesel has been added to make it more environmentally sustainable, this has led to a lowering of the fuel’s interfacial tension (IFT) and increased its ability to absorb water from the atmosphere.
Traditional coalescing techniques for removal of water are less effective due to the lower IFT. Absorption remains an effective solution for removal of water from oils and fuels and, in the case of Filtasorb2, a low cost and rapid cleanup solution.
Filtasorb2 absorbs up to 3x more water than the leading competitor while also enabling much faster flow rates. Recent field test data has been remarkable, reducing water content from over 44,000ppm to less than 100ppm in a single pass. There is no other product currently on the market that comes close to matching this cost effective performance.
Filtasorb2 has a voracious appetite for water and absorbs it from diesel through to heavy mineral and bio-based oils.
Why not contact one of our team to discuss how Filtasorb2 can benefit you.
- Up to 3x more water absorption capacity than the leading competition
- Impressive high flow rates
- Rapid water removal, even at high flow rates
- Versatile cartridge design
- Effective filtration down to 10 micron as standard (finer size options also available)
- Removes both free water and absorbed water down to under 100ppm
- Most cost-effective water removal system available; low cost per ml of water removed
- Designed for use with modern fuel blends and all mineral and bio-based oils