DFU-1 HIRE PORTABLE FUEL POLISHING FILTER CART - 70L/MIN (4,200L/HR)
At the forefront of fuel cleanliness innovation, the DFU-1 is a versatile fuel filtration system designed to deliver maximum performance within a compact footprint. Owing to its compact design, the DFU-1 will work in almost any setting and comes with a range of options to suit your needs. More details on our versatile range of inserts can be found here.
Using leading high capacity particulate filtration principals, both solid and bacterial contaminants are removed from your fuels with ease. High performance, low cost filter cells ensure cleanliness levels of ISO 18/16/13 or better and make this the ultimate entry level fuel filtration system.
Problems with water? At the cutting edge of water removal technology, Filtasorb2 cells not only facilitate removal of all free water but also 99.99% of entrained water to an incredible 50ppm or less.
The DFU-1 is exstensively specified into the plant hire, rail and healthcare sectors but is ideal for a range of industries including;
Construction equipment, power generation/ generators, injection moulding, manufacturing, mining, military, waste management, transport, aviation…and many more.
Why not contact us for more information? We can discuss your application with you in more depth and advise on the correct solution for you.
- Up to 70l/min flow rate
- Uses standard 110 or 220VAC mains electric
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for mobile use and basement tank access
- Extensive selection of filter inserts to suit every clean-up application
- Pressure gauge indication of system performance
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- Suitable for most diesel, kerosene, biodiesel (B100)
- Filter cells available to achieve 18/16/13 or better and to under 50ppm
- Clean, dry fuel ready for use when required
- Recover and reuse contaminated fuels
- Low running costs
- Can be moved between tanks or dedicated to a single tank
- Single pass cleanliness
- Ideal for tank cleaning and fuel recovery