FUEL POLISHING FILTRATION RIG HIRE 100 L/MIN (6,000 L/HR)
Filtertechnik's world class build team based in the U.K have created a powerful diesel and water removal filtratation system. Delivering a combination of a high flow rates of up to 100 L/min with an effective staged filtration ensures your diesel is clean, dry and ready to use when needed.
Modern diesel fuels can degrade very quickly due to the inclusion of biodiesel. Sludge, organic growth and water can form in as little time as 6 months. Degraded fuel can lead to poor performance, breakdowns and down time.
The optional market leading Filtasorb2 cells provide unrivalled water absorption ensuring water is absorbed down to 50ppm in a single pass.
This hire filtration build is ideal for any bulk fuel applications including: call centres, bulk fuel storage, data centres and mines.
- Up to 100 L/min flow rates
- Capable of cleaning fuels to ISO levels: 18/16/13
- All terrain caster wheels
- High performance Filtasorb2 inserts to achieve 50 ppm or better water asborption levels
- Staged filtration ensuring particulate and solid contamination removal to under 1 micron
- Clean, dry and re-usable fuel
- Economical - reducing spend on new fuel
- Low running costs
- The ability to reduce water levels to 50 ppm
- Ideal for tank cleaning and fuel recovery