RH Water monitor sensor and display
Water is the second most harmful contaminant in oil after particulate.
We offer water in oil sensors designed for either hydraulic or lubrication applications or biodiesel.
The RH water monitor is a water and temperature sensor for the continuous monitoring of hydraulic and lubrication fluids accurately, continuously and on line. It measures the water content relative to the saturation point and outputs the saturation level.
With a capacitance sensor and an integrated thermo element, the RH water monitor offers excellent value for money.
If you would like more information on the RH water monitor, or any of our moisture sensors, please contact one of our team.
- It measures the water content relative to the saturation concentration (saturation point) and outputs the degree of saturation (saturation level) in the range of 0 to100% as a 4-20
- mA signal.
- The special capacitance sensor used in the TWS absorbs water molecules from the fluid and changes its capacity value that is directly related to the saturation level in the fluid.
- An integrated thermo element on the sensor measures the temperature of the fluid in the range of -25 to 100°C and outputs it as a 4 to 20 mA signal.
- The TWS-C is individually calibrated on computer-controlled test rigs and
- Media Tolerance: mineral oil based fluids, natural and synthetic esters
- Continuous and online monitoring of hydraulic and lubrication fluids
- Excellent value
- Can be built into our Particle Pal portable laser particle counter