On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, email@example.com
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, email@example.com
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
SINGLE LENGTH STAINLESS STEEL FILTER HOUSING
Stainless Steel Filter Housing - Single Length
Our Single length housing is exactly half the length of the efficient double length housing. It is standard on our DFU1 filter cart and is a good option when space or weight is at a premium.
- Designed for general purpose liquid applications
- Ideal for high flow rates with large dirt holding capacity
- Rated at up to 10 bar liquid, 3 bar gas and up to 110°C
- In-line pipe connections for easy installation
- Dished bottom end to allow full draining of housing
- Constructed in Stainless Steel 304
An excellent range of filter inserts and water removal options are also available.
- Positive bag seating mechanism
- Robust bag support basket assembly fabricated for extra strength
- Internally and externally pickle-finish as standard
- Wide range of options available for connection sizes and types and materials of construction
- Bolted style closures
- Rated at 10 bar liquid, 4.5 bar gas
- PED Compliance - CE marked
- Naturally coalescing - remove free water from oils and fuels
- Minimise risk of seal bypass
- Integral vent to aid efficient filter change-out
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Conventional dished end to aid clean-down
- Each housing hydrostatically pressure tested