On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Static Fuel and Oil Filtration and Polishing Systems
Need something for a bulk application? Look no further!
Our fuel and oil polishing static designs, along with our cabinets, provide the ideal management solution for tanks and fuel and oil storage systems.
We design and build static units that effectively and efficiently remove solid contamination, water and bacterial contamination (diesel bug).
These units are especially relevant given recent changes in the biofuel percentage in road fuels. This change has led to many problems with diesel bug and contamination. Our systems will prevent these problems from occurring, ensuring that the fuel or oil in the tank remains clean and dry.
Particularly suited for fuel tanks, oil tanks and fuel or oil storage systems, there are many options available, whatever your specification.
Why not contact us to discuss your application in more depth and we can consider the most suitable solution for you.
- Bespoke units built with your individual specification in mind
- Option to house in a protective enclosure
- Can be controlled via a programmable digital timer
- Online laser particle counters can be fitted to the units and used to check it is within specified ISO code
- Particle counters can be set to trigger the oil/fuel polishing when the fluid is contaminated and stop when it has achieved a pre-set standard.
- Flexibility in design depending on your individual application
- Once fitted, it can be configured to run automatically without supervision.
- The fuel or oil can be purified as frequently as required
- Options to eliminate bacterial growth (diesel bug)
- Options to eliminate water
- Options to remove harmful solid contamination
- Particle counters mean these can be used to check that the fuel is always within the specified ISO code levels.
- Option of fitted on-line particle counter helps the Service Engineer understand when the fuel or oil being cleaned has achieved clarity or a pre-set ISO code level