Wall Mounted Polishing Cabinets - 50 l/min (3,000l/hr)
Filtertechnik’s fuel polishing cabinets provide the ideal fuel management solution for tanks and storage systems.
Our cabinets remove 99% of water, solid contamination and bacterial growth in a single pass. This, along with their ability to be run remotely and their ease of installation and operation, makes them a versatile and efficient way to clean your fuel or oil.
For peace of mind that your fluid is clean and dry, choose our fuel/oil polishing cabinets.
Our cabinets are ideal for a range of industries such as tank storage, oil storage, data centres, generators, standby power, forecourts, fuel suppliers, fuel storage and many more.
If you would like to know more, why not contact us where we can discuss the best solution for your individual application.
- 50 l/min Self priming vane type
- 110VAC or 240 VAC 50Hz 1ph. - others on request
- Housed in protective enclosure IP 65, available in stainless or mild steel options
- Wall mounted
- Programmable digital timer so no manual intervention required
- System can be set to run as required
- Auto shut off
- LED’s for pump running, pump stopped, filter blocked & enclosure flooded conditions.
- Volt free alarm signal contacts and audible alarm for filter blocked and enclosure flooded conditions.
- Built in level switch for flood protection
- Timer: Set for every 7 days, but adjustable
- Online laser particle counters can be fitted to the units and used to check it is within specified ISO code
- Particle counters can be set to trigger the oil/fuel polishing when the fluid is contaminated and stop when it has achieved a pre-set standard.
- Ideal for remote facilities and standby generators
- No supervision required
- Eliminates bacterial growth (diesel bug) from fuel
- Eliminates water
- Removes harmful solid contamination
- Simple to install and operate
- Adjustable timer to suit your application
- Option of fitted on-line particle counter helps the Service Engineer understand when the fuel or oil being cleaned has achieved clarity or a pre-set ISO code level