On July 17th 2017 IPU Group acquired Filtertechnik's Fuel Conditioning division. The move combines the UK's strongest lines of fuel conditioning products and services and establishes a team with unrivalled experience and expertise.
Key staff members are moving to IPU as part of the acquisition. Their contact details are:
- Mike Benzies, 07775 531616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart McKay, 07487 799274, email@example.com
- Andrew Burrows, Mobile number TBC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries to IPU on 0121 511 0470, at www.ipu.co.uk/fuel or to Mike, Stuart and Andy directly.
Water in diesel detection kit
The HYDROKIT® is an effective “Go, No-Go” field test designed to periodically check for free water, which is removed to ppm levels by properly operating filter/separators, Aquacon®, and monitor vessels.
How it works
The HYDROKIT® is designed to indicate free water in excess of 200 ppm by changing the powder contained in the sample tube to a pink color. Other concentrations can be estimated using the other colors on the card.
Samples are normally taken downstream of the vessel, but they can also be taken at other points in the fuel distribution system.
It provides better water determination than ASTM D2709 or D4176 and is designed for “fail-safe” operation, with false negative readings unlikely.
Each model comes complete with:
- Sample tubes
- Wide mouth glass sample jar(s)
- Needle holder assembly
- Instruction card
- Colour indicator comparison card
- Perfect for diesel fuel
- Easy to use - automatically controls the sample size
- Simple evaluation
- Consistent results in a wide variety of undyed diesel fuels
- Manufactured to strict quality control specifications
- Better water determination than ASTM D2709 or D4176