WKC50 Water Service Filter Housing 380/570 l/min 345 bar max pressure
Schroeder Industries has adapted some of their standard hydraulic filter models for water filtration. By treating the components and using M Media (stainless steel mesh) they are able to offer a line of filters designed to remove solid contaminant from water.
Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids.
With 2’’ porting only, up to 150 gpm (570 L/min) for 150 SUS 32 cSt fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 5000 psi (345 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 15,000 psi (1035 bar)
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 3500 psi (240 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar), Optional Cracking: 50 psi (3.5 bar), Full Flow: 61 psi (4.2 bar)
The WKC50 can be used in a variety of industries including mining technology, machine tool, steel making, waste water treatment, pulp & paper, agriculture, railroad and many more.
Elements available include:
KM10, KM25, KM60, KM150, KM260
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features & Benefits
- Patented dirt-tolerant cap design
- Can be installed in vertical or horizontal position
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Element change out from top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flanged and ISO 228 porting
- No-Element indicator option available
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Integral inlet and outlet female test points option available
- Offered in conventional Subplate porting
- Double and triple stacking of K-size elements can be replaced by single KK or 27K-size elements