Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 900 psi (60 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 3200 psi (220 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 750 psi (52 bar) per NFPA T2.6.1-R1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar)
The 3K9 can be used in a variety of industries including automotive manufacturing, machine tool, power generation, pulp & paper, agriculture, mobile vehicles and many more.
The 3K9 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the 3K9 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to G3K9.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Three patent-pending K9 filters supplied in series as a single filter assembly providing in-line single pass particulate and water filtration
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- 900 psi rating covers almost all transfer line pressure specs including air driven transfer systems
- Top loading for easy access for element changeout
- Allows consolidation of inventoried elements by using K-size elements
- Can be fitted with test points for oil sampling