Filter Housing Specifications
- Flow Rating: Up to 30 gpm (115 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
- Max. Operating Pressure: 4000 psi (275 bar)
- Min. Yield Pressure: 12,000 psi (828 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1
- Rated Fatigue Pressure: 1800 psi (125 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
- Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
- Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar), Full Flow: 57 psi (3.9 bar), Non-bypassing model has a blocked bypass.
- Weight of DF40-1C: 14.0 lbs. (6.4 kg)
The DF40 can be used in a variety of industries including construction, machine tool, pulp & paper, agriculture, mobile vehicles and many more.
For more information on some of the elements available for the DF40 housing, please see the C and D Series Sections.
Elements available include:
C3, C10, C25
CZ1, CZ3, CZ5, CZ10, CZ25
CZX1, CZX3, CZX5, CZX10
CC3, CC10, CC25
CCZ1, CCZ3, CCZ5, CCZ10, CCZ25
CCZX1, CCZX3, CCZX5, CCZX10
D3, D10, D25
DZ1, DZ3, DZ3, DZ5, DZ10, DZ25
DZX1, DZX3, DZX5, DZX10
DD3, DD10, DD25
DDZ1, DDZ3, DDZ5, DDZ10, DDZ25
DDZX1, DDZX3, DDZX5, DDZX10, DDZX25
Features & Benefits
- Top-ported pressure filter
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Offered in conventional subplate porting
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread and ISO 228 porting
- No-Element indicator option available
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.